08 May Declaring the Word of God over any and every situation in your life
Part 1 – Prayer
When God called us to be His children, He meant it. He didn’t just call us to leave it to us to try to figure out how to live this life. The Bible, the Living Word of God, is a book of instructions as to how we ought to navigate life as christians.
God foresaw any and every challenge we would be faced with, therefore provided us with guidelines if you will, to be able to victoriously get through it.
I have been inspired to put together a series of declarations from the Word of God. You can take one or more areas in your life where you would like to see God move on your behalf, attach scriptures to it and start to speak them out loud. I pray that as you believe these declarations and the Author, that is Jesus Christ, you will begin to see an exponential shift in your situation. Amen!
I didn’t want to overwhelm you by posting all the declarations at once, so for this particular post, I opted to start with Prayer related Bible passages to help build confidence in you, as you go to The Lord in prayer. One of the things I love about God is, we can literally pray for anything, as long as it’s aligned with His will (which is His Word). As we approach His throne with boldness and humility, let us expect that He will deliver.
This is what The Bible says:
- James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
- 1 Corinthians 2:9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”
- Psalm 2:8 Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the whole earth as your possession.
- Isaiah 41:21 “Present your case,” the LORD says. “Bring forward your strong arguments,” The King of Jacob says.
- Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance; let us argue together; set forth your case, that you may be proved right.
- Isaiah 65:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear.
- Numbers 23:19 God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
- James 4:2-3 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
- Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
- Jeremiah 1:12 Then the LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to perform it.”
- 2 Timothy 2:13 If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.
- Matthew 18:18-20 Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven. 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
- Hebrew 6:17 God also bound himself with an oath, so that those who received the promise could be perfectly sure that he would never change his mind.
- Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.